Poll: How do you access Android Central? Tapatalk, AC app or web browser?

anon(10181084)

Mar 2, 2017
Visit site
Yup, you can have the dark theme even on mobile site. Expand Menu and tap that little moon. I use dark themes with the apps and the site.
View attachment 295883View attachment 295884
Thanks a lot! Will definitely look into this since I sometimes use my PC for AC if I want to type out a comment/reply that is better suited for being typed on a lovely high-quality 10 year old Logitech keyboard than on a phone (also,typing long posts is easier on a phone than on my tablet). I hate getting blinded with white all over on my super large IPS monitor...

bembol

Trusted Member
Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
Android Central app.

I forgot about Tapatalk and reset my password, I looked at my profile...

Device is Samsung Galaxy Note II. LOL

detmek

Sep 11, 2017
Visit site
I use Feedly for articles and Tapatalk for forum.
Feedly is useful because I have a few sites in one place and I use Tapatalk for all my forums.

rap1

Trusted Member
Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
Almost exclusively Feedly: probably about 65% of the time using the mobile app and the rest the web site via Chrome. I do have to click through to the website to read articles. Usually on mobile I use the built in browsing functionality of feedly but to comment I have to open in Chrome

li2327

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
I mainly use the AC app but have been going on he website on my laptop alot more. I'm trying to participate more than I use to. 🙂

Terp04

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
Almost always on Feedly, but occasionally when something pops up on my Google now feed, or whatever that's called now...