What's your home screen look like?

bembol

Trusted Member
Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
Found an amazing Icon pack not from Vertumus.

I was bored with my Huawei P30 Pro and wanted something different.

I found new icons from Just New Designs, LineX Blue Edition. Looks incredible and matches the Breathing Crystal.

Screenshot_20201205_235515_com.teslacoilsw.launcher.jpeg

Kizzy Catwoman

Ambassador
Feb 2, 2017
Visit site
I kinda copied this from Truepicks app. Got the wallpaper from there and then the widget is from Radish kwgt. The icons are from the Galaxy Store. Cogul Neon Summer1607927960181.jpeg

BergerKing

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site
I like it! Easy on the eyes. I'm more into Dark Themes/wallpapers now.

I even read my ebook apps in white on black background. It is really excellent for falling asleep while reading, something you used to have to leave a light on to do. My ex-wife used to be very sensitive about lights on while sleeping, and with the brightness adjusted properly, less light than ambient was emitted.

And since the book would turn itself off, it was an awesome feature that has made me love ebooks all the more.

Laura Knotek

Moderator Captain
Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
I even read my ebook apps in white on black background. It is really excellent for falling asleep while reading, something you used to have to leave a light on to do. My ex-wife used to be very sensitive about lights on while sleeping, and with the brightness adjusted properly, less light than ambient was emitted.

And since the book would turn itself off, it was an awesome feature that has made me love ebooks all the more.
I do exactly the same thing as you with my ebook apps. It is so much better for reading prior to sleep.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site

I completely agree with you! A white font on a black background is definitely comforting to the eyes and its not nearly as glaring.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1