What's your home screen look like?

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Would be great if they looked anything like this, since there's only 2 folders I'll know what's in them.
Let us know if you have any problem changing those icons individually.

I never apply a whole icon pack and now I'm actually using three different packs at the same time. One for the home screen icons, another one for the icons inside the folders and stock for the drawer. :)

tuckertje01

Sep 15, 2015
Visit site
Long press the folder icon, edit, tap the icon on that popup window, select 7 Null from the list, scroll all the way down and they are under 'System'.
Thanks very much for your help, I never knew that the icons could be changed. Very happy now...
b13c82b3d3817ec98a568ff63df22064.jpg

dekatch

Apr 8, 2019
Visit site
Hi,

Inspired by this I [...] and these don't adapt. Any idea if this can be changed?

You could the remaining change by hand. Beauty of Nova. Long click icon and click on the displayed thumbnail of the icon of that app to change it

should have read further down, I am way too late so therefore NVM

Can make up tho for it with my latest stock Xiaomi Launcher experiences
(I tend to play a lot with wallpapers again on stock dunno why xx)

First is lock screen
Second is overview of the layout
Rest of the attaches are the Home

Last edited by a moderator:

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
I want to use it as custom folder icon.
I can't just change the icon of the folder somehow. I if I do that it doesn't show the preview of the content of that folder

I think I need to import that icon through Nova
That's the way it works. If you change a folder icon individually it won't show the shortcuts inside, that's normal.