Droid, Incredible, Nexus One, and later an iPhone?! VZW Pwns all!

RRollergod

Mar 30, 2010
Visit site
Okay, I was thinking today that Verizon already has the Droid with a great success. They are getting the Incredible any day now. Nexus One soon, and now awaiting an iPhone 4g of some sort. Now I think Verizon's only problem is which godly phone would you choose? Obviously the iPhone has some catching up to do but I think Verizon will come out top over Spring and AT&T soon. Thoughts?

michael styles

Mar 2, 2010
Visit site
I'm actually glad to be a VZW customer @ this point. They have been very aggressive with new style phone as i have stated on many different places over the internet. Are they going to have every perfect device? Of course not, i.e.- EVO 3G/4G but they are going to have similar, better, and or competitive devices to work against other carriers. Yes I hate the fact that VZW is the most expensive, are ass tight about stuff, and act very snooty.....but hey I enjoy the arrogance they display like I do with my iPhone friends when they have spotty service or some major issues. All the while I'm still plugging away with VZW hahaha. Anyways good thread to talk about especially with VZW actually putting effort into Android & what it can offer for all of us.

z0phi3l

Aug 20, 2009
Visit site
I don't think verizon will actually be getting the iPhone buddy lol

That's what I'm thinking, ATT will fight till the end to keep the iPhone exclusive to them, their network blows and they realize they would bleed customers if the iPhone was on any other US carrier

ragnarokx

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Okay, I was thinking today that Verizon already has the Droid with a great success. They are getting the Incredible any day now. Nexus One soon, and now awaiting an iPhone 4g of some sort. Now I think Verizon's only problem is which godly phone would you choose? Obviously the iPhone has some catching up to do but I think Verizon will come out top over Spring and AT&T soon. Thoughts?

Early reports say the latest and greatest iPhone will only be on AT&T, and Verizon will likely get a watered down version, or possibly just a converted 3GS after the release of AT&T's version.

I'm glad you're as happy on VZW as I am on Sprint. I'll be even happier when I'm still paying 1/2-1/3 the price of VZW while using the godliest Android phone, and on 4G :D

Channan

Keyboard Warrior
Mar 21, 2010
Visit site
Wow. So far Verizon only has 1 of those. Will be getting the Incredible soon, and maybe the Nexus One soon after that. But they're all basically the same phone, the Incredible and Nexus One at least, since their specs are almost identical. And apart from the processor and RAM, the Droid is about the same as well. But regardless, they're all running the same OS. I doubt the iPhone is going to Verizon any time soon, but you can already get an iPhone and a Nexus One on AT&T.

So yeah, I'll be sticking with AT&T for a while. Always have 3G where I live, and I almost always have at least 2,000Kbps download and 1200Mbps upload speeds on my Nexus One, and this is before we're getting the 7.2Mbps upgrade.

Channan

Keyboard Warrior
Mar 21, 2010
Visit site
Haha so Verizon is getting a total of two of those phones you mentioned, and the one about to come out is the same phone as the one they have now, but better.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech