Just got back from walmart went to find a new toy and I might of found one!....I asked about a release date the employee had no idea. shocking! Also they had the hp touchpad tag posted at $599.99
    06-17-2011 01:01 AM
    Seems to me like a rooted Nook color with CM installed would be viable and less expensive. The one I played with ran like a raped ape. I've seen recertified color Nook's for $225.
    06-17-2011 08:41 PM
    Thanks for the prices that has been mentioned. I've gained a lot of price idea since I wanted to pull one. Recently, I heard about the news indulging the name of Walmart. In a decision that stunned few critics of the country's highest court, Supreme Court of the United States has decided unanimously that Wal-Mart should be protected from a huge gender prejudice class action. The 1.6 million claims against the corporation would have amounted to the largest sex discrimination lawsuit in United States legal history. Claimants who wish to further carry on with charges should do so individually. Here is the proof: Gender bias suit against Wal-Mart dropped by Supreme Court
    06-22-2011 04:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD