On my last thread with Android

Umbrokhan

Apr 13, 2015
Visit site
iPhone has better privacy, 5 years of updates, local stores. Better Ecosystem. Best standby time.
Health app seems better
Apple has Better watch and tablet.
Better CPU and GPU.
face iD is better than face unlock
iPhone has Small chin.
Android having a hard time to catch-up. Taking it 3 years to catch up.

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Yeah. Use them next to each other. The s6 would feel like your stuck in mud compared to the x. "similar" specs but the s6 would be 150 bucks new if it came out today and might still be overpriced. My 1968 Dodge has a V8 but it ain't twice as good as the 2.4L I4 in my Honda.
You wouldn't catch me using Samsung, period.

methodman89

Feb 5, 2018
Visit site
iPhone has better privacy, 5 years of updates, local stores. Better Ecosystem. Best standby time.
Health app seems better
Better CPU and GPU.
iPhone has Small chin.
I enjoy a good laugh in the morning. I just finished reading the news affecting almost all apple device cameras being easily hacked. Then I read the post above and got to how face ID is better. I'd hope so, since they can watch you 24/7. Good luck!

Inders99

Nov 11, 2014
Visit site
Yeah. Use them next to each other. The s6 would feel like your stuck in mud compared to the x. "similar" specs but the s6 would be 150 bucks new if it came out today and might still be overpriced. My 1968 Dodge has a V8 but it ain't twice as good as the 2.4L I4 in my Honda.

Which model '68? It might not be twice as good but the "cool" just oozes.

Dooki

Mar 28, 2013
Visit site
Which model '68? It might not be twice as good but the "cool" just oozes.
Polara 2 door
I put all the Monaco 500 trim on it. Sold it awhile ago and still mid it sometimes. Then I fill my Honda for $35 and drive it for two weeks.

Golurk

Apr 12, 2019
Visit site
Health app seems better
Better CPU and GPU.
iPhone has Small chin.

Couldn’t agree more. Because paying $1000+ for a phone that has an embarrassingly bad battery life, boring outdated design, dual lens camera setup that usually fails in low light, has security flaws that GOOGLE of all companies found out and helped with is brilliant and better than the competition.

As for the XR, a sub 1080p LCD display at that price? Seriously?

As for iOS and Android, that depends entirely on the user. There are so many versions of Android it really doesn’t matter anymore. IOS has (slightly) better privacy at the cost of a more limited number of apps and things you can do with your phone (e.g Android has emulators, ROMs, APKs etc).

And @Mooncatt that ‘welcome to 2015’ pic is truly amazing lol.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol