I need help from someone who knows Bluetooth speakers....

JnEricsonx

Oct 31, 2013
Visit site
Long story short, at my job we're not currently even allowed to have our phones on us-which sucked because I used it to stream my Google and Amazon music through to a bluetooth speaker. Fine, I can transfer a percentage of my music via the MP3s to the speaker. However, the one I have, which can play music off a microsd card-has no Shuffle function. Does anyone know of a decently priced Bluetooth speaker that can play music off built in flash memory or a microsd card that DOES have randomised/shuffle playback?

JnEricsonx

Oct 31, 2013
Visit site
That might work, thank you. I'll look through some other options as well. I guess some of the real basic ones just don't have the ability to shuffle play.

Dooki

Mar 28, 2013
Visit site
you might try finding an old iPod classic, or any mp3 players, and using an aux cable to a speaker. would be way simpler and easy to control. I have an old Sony mp3 player that still works great for this function.

iPod and an ihome would be super basic and cheap.

JnEricsonx

Oct 31, 2013
Visit site
I wound up solving the problem, such as it is. I used my previous phone and just used wifi at my to download everything. Then said phone died. Also, I don't own a laptop. :) I WAS going to get a Galaxy Tab A 10.1 with S-pen from Prime Day, but apparently they ran out.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
You're not allowed to have any devices at all, or you're just not allowed to have a functioning phone? If the latter, what if you buy a cheapo used phone from eBay and use it SIM-free as a dedicated mp3 player?