Could somebody please help me with what you see on the attached screenshots? I haven't done anything that I'm aware of that would cause this to occur. I have an LG G5 RS 988 (the unlocked international phone for North and South America). This morning the virus alarm beeped once. I used 360 Security and it did some kind of cleanup but it didn't tell me what. That's one thing I don't like about 360: it never reveals exactly what the problem was (or is) and I think this would be beneficial. With a virus, which one is it? Name please.
    I appreciate the virus alarm in that G5.

Last month when it beeped I checked to see if somebody was calling. it beeped 4 times and I thought that maybe it was a ringtone that I had assigned to somebody but then I realized I'd never heard this ringtone in the notification menu in the G5. Because I was clueless the phone started beeping continuously and finally an error came up on the screen. It said that I had four viruses and exactly where I picked them up. It also said not to close the page I was on, just push the button inside the message box to activate the fix.
    I didn't wait for an error message this morning, I used 360 right away.
    Mahalo in advance for your time and kind help.
    ALOHA🌸
    Attached Thumbnails apps blocked by extension?-28395.jpg  
    11-24-2016 06:44 PM
    Howzit nanikahakai!

I'm not quite sure what you're asking. Are you asking to identify the virus, asking what to do, asking if you're infected??? Is this screenshot from this morning or last month?

It also said not to close the page I was on, just push the button inside the message box to activate the fix.
    I'm hoping you didn't push the button inside the message. Virus' and malware don't infect the phone until you actually install the app... which is normally done when you click on something in the message. As long as you didn't click on the message, you're probably safe. Anytime you see something like this, get out of it by force stopping whatever app you're running (in App Manger) and closing all recent apps.

Please try to explain more clearly what your request is.
    11-25-2016 04:55 AM