Everytime i tried to connect to google server. Each time my phone goes to check internet connection and always says that either there is something wrong the server or the android device may not be provisioned for data services. What do i do to fix this problem
    12-13-2016 09:20 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Which phone? Did you intend to post in the Google Assistant forum (which is described here: https://assistant.google.com/) Does your problem only happen when you're trying to use Google Assistant?
    12-15-2016 12:26 AM
    Everytime i tried to connect to google server. Each time my phone goes to check internet connection and always says that either there is something wrong the server or the android device may not be provisioned for data services. What do i do to fix this problem
    its a lg g stylo lgms631
    12-18-2016 03:07 PM
    Yes it's not allowing to connect to google or any other server
    12-18-2016 03:12 PM
    Ok, but is this only when trying to use Google Assistant (i.e., within Allo)? Or does this happen in general? If the latter, then I'll move this to General Help (or some place similar).

Does it happen on both wi-fi and mobile data?
    12-19-2016 01:05 AM
    why cant my phone connect to a mobile data?

it seems odd that its a gingerbread but can even acces mobile data. what should i do? in its settings, it says that "mobile network state disconnected" but i have my mobile data turned on.

HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!
    01-04-2017 09:41 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! We need more information. Which phone? Which carrier? Have you spoken to your carrier about this? You may need to make sure your APN settings are correct: What is an APN, and how do I change it? | Android Central
    01-04-2017 09:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD