Hi,
    Im a big Google Assistant fan but dont know that much about it really (just stumbling over things).
    I have a Home Mini and also a Wileyfox Swift 2 Plus with GA on it and it seems to work wonderfully but I recently bought a Samsung Tab S4 which doesnt seem to perform the same.
    On the Home Mini and the Swift if I as GA the time she speaks the time back to me, if I ask her to tell me joke she speaks the joke.
    On the Samsung Tab with the same settings (as far as I can tell) when asked the same things she will speak the time back but not speak the joke, its just typed up on the screen with no voice at all.
    Any one got any ideas ?
    Im totaly baffled.

Cheers
    Steve
    07-13-2019 10:31 AM
    Hi,
    Im a big Google Assistant fan but dont know that much about it really (just stumbling over things).
    I have a Home Mini and also a Wileyfox Swift 2 Plus with GA on it and it seems to work wonderfully but I recently bought a Samsung Tab S4 which doesnt seem to perform the same.
    On the Home Mini and the Swift if I as GA the time she speaks the time back to me, if I ask her to tell me joke she speaks the joke.
    On the Samsung Tab with the same settings (as far as I can tell) when asked the same things she will speak the time back but not speak the joke, its just typed up on the screen with no voice at all.
    Any one got any ideas ?
    Im totaly baffled.

Cheers
    Steve
    Maybe you have same account across multiple devices giving a issue?
    07-13-2019 11:38 AM
    Hi Mustang,

I have the same google account on all devices, I didnt realise that it could cause problems.

Steve
    07-14-2019 08:57 AM