I currently have a Chromecast with remote that I am thrilled with. I will be purchasing a new Google TV soon as well. Now, I am not a sports watcher, but my son is. When he visits and wants to watch sports we either have to switch over to the Xfinity box, or we can run the Xfinity app on a phone and cast to my Chromecast.

This got me wondering, if we can cast it, why is there not an Xfinity app for the Google TV interface? It seems that they have no problem casting it so I don't see a licensing issue here. Is there one I am not aware of and could not find?
    10-09-2021 10:51 AM
    This happens a lot. I have same Chromecast with remote and certain apps won't work. Like I can't install GB News or TalkRadio TV apps even though they have an Android app. Because it is not configured to work with Android TV which is the interface on the Chromecast with Google TV dongle.
    10-09-2021 03:39 PM