Chromecast Compatible Apps [10 apps added]

DanPLC

May 25, 2011
Visit site
Re: Chromecast Compatible Apps [25Jul - Revision3,Qello,PostTV Coming Soon]

I just added Chromecast support to my app, Music Player (Remix). You can cast all of your local music files and control it via in-app controls, notification controls, lockscreen controls, or swipe up in any other app to reveal the advanced mini-player controls. Also the app remembers your last casting volume setting and starts playing at that volume.

It's part of a major release (version 1.5.0) with lots of other goodies. In celebration of the release of version 1.5.0, I've put the app on sale for $1.50 (regular price $4.99) - limited time only!

Free, fully-functional trial version: https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...details?id=com.hedami.mprtrial&token=UItxLHbX
Paid version: https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...id=com.hedami.musicplayerremix&token=paURZJjE

MikeyB4

Apr 22, 2014
Visit site
Re: Chromecast Compatible Apps [23Jul - Play Music,Movies,Netflix,Hulu,Rdio,HBO GO]

Technically this is not an app but if you use a Windows computer, Wondershare Dreamstream works great with a Chromecast. You can cast music, photos, and video from your PC to the Chromecast. The paid verison supports every video codec you can think of. I have tested it with 720p and 1080p videos and everything plays very smooth.

Concept96Ltd

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site
Re: Chromecast Compatible Apps [23Jul - Play Music,Movies,Netflix,Hulu,Rdio,HBO GO]

Love the Spoticast app - sadly Google removed it from the play store, although the Dev has released the APK.

Spotify & Chromecast = Amazing for parties

ZephyrsDream

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
Rhapsody is another app that you can cast music from.

dd5262d86c99b1c8c5447e57a6976c3e.jpg

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC