Google ChromeCast Extension Now Available

griproller

Nov 7, 2013
Visit site
I dont understand how google releases a product like this and its not supported on google android platforms. Google is better than this and needs to fix it right away!!!! Bought 2 chromecasts and they are useless to me

TheMaskedMamba

Feb 8, 2013
Visit site
I dont understand how google releases a product like this and its not supported on google android platforms. Google is better than this and needs to fix it right away!!!! Bought 2 chromecasts and they are useless to me

Can you elaborate?

Start by sharing what your expectations were, usually that's where I see most of the issues. People expect the device to work one way without fully understanding the actual capabilities of the device.

Sent From "The Beast"

ohyeahar

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site

Were you expecting the Chromecast to be able to mirror your Android device?s screen? If so, then you?ve been mistaken. That?s not how it works.
Go ahead and read any one of the numerous reviews of the Chromecast online. Or watch one of the numerous video reviews of it on Youtube. For what it does, it works brilliantly.

Mona Chromatic

Dec 1, 2013
Visit site
It doesn't cast chrome from android tablet because the extension is not available on the OS. Why? That's weird, that's the reason I got this device in the first place. My Net TV already plays Netflix and Youtube, I want to cast chrome and we're not asking for much here. It works on every other OS, but android. I thought google and android were BFFs..why the hate?

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie