if you ordered from Amazon, did you receive your free Netflix code after it shipped?

Randomhero180

May 23, 2011
elementdesignllc.com
Mine just shipped through amazon, no Netflix code yet.... at least that i see. Maybe I am missing it?

Please post when you if you receive one from amazon and how you got it. Thanks!

Kiersten_Kress

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
Mine just shipped through amazon, no Netflix code yet.... at least that i see. Maybe I am missing it?

Please post when you if you receive one from amazon and how you got it. Thanks!

well... I just bought one from the local Best Buy and the code was printed on the receipt. :) so I came home and cancelled my order with Amazon.

orlanka

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
The Netflix code from Amazon will arrive in an email 5 days after it shipped assuming you purchased before the deal was murdered.

Mar 31, 2010
www.brandongoodman.com
What are you referring to when you say retroactive cut off time?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

On 7/25 at some point in the evening, Amazon put up a message on the Chromecast product page saying that if you had ordered prior to 5:30PM PST on 7/24,then you would get your code emailed within 5 days. From what I have been gathering, the offer still being listed on the site well beyond that cutoff time. Some people had ordered with the assumption they would be getting the Netflix deal and now here we have Amazon after the fact telling people that they wont get it if their order hadn't been placed before this time frame. Since they didn't tell anyone until a day later, I am calling it a retroactive cut off. I personally should not be affected since I ordered early in the afternoon and have already received my Chromecast. I'm a little worried though since I still have not received my code for the amazon purchase. 5 days seems like an unreasonable wait time. My order that I placed seperately on the Play Store shipped out this morning and I have tracking info that it will be delivered in about a week yet Google has already sent me the Netflix code for that order within hours of the shipment confirmation!

Dylan_716

Jul 28, 2013
Visit site
When did the code come in? I ordered my Chromecast Wednesday, received it already but never got the code (Google Play) I called both Google and Netflix support and they don't know where it is.

Randomhero180

May 23, 2011
elementdesignllc.com
If you look above, David posted an email from amazon that said they will email them out a week after you placed the order. So the earliest you would get it would be this coming up Wednesday. If you ordered from amazon, Google or Netflix would know nothing about it.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

MexiCubAZ

Jan 17, 2012
Visit site
When I placed my order it still stated on their website that the Netflix offer was in effect. How can Amazon then change it to be cut off at 5:31p PST 07/24/13. I just check my order confirmation and I ordered after 10:30p PST. I will definitely return back to Amazon if they do not honor the promo they had posted at time of order.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk HD

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463