Exit Chromecast back to TV?

ansextra

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
I have my Chromecast and it works great from my S3. When I stop Chromecast I get to the "Ready To Cast" screen. I'm trying to control everything from my Verizon Fios Remote. Is there any way to get the control back to the Fios remote after I'm done watching with Chromecast? The only way I can find is by using my TV remote control and changing input back to CATV.
Suggestions?

Devlyn16

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
I have my Chromecast and it works great from my S3. When I stop Chromecast I get to the "Ready To Cast" screen. I'm trying to control everything from my Verizon Fios Remote. Is there any way to get the control back to the Fios remote after I'm done watching with Chromecast? The only way I can find is by using my TV remote control and changing input back to CATV.
Suggestions?

There should be an input setting on the FIOS remote. I seem to recall reading another post that mentioned this.

ansextra

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
Thanks. I found the setting. It is the A/V button. Then I couldn't figure out how to change the input using the button. Apparently you don't use the arrow keys. You just press the button multiple times to change inputs. Not very intuitive but I know how to do it now... :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12