NFL rewind

rmmyyz

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
Just curious if anyone that may have an NFL Rewind subscription has had a chance to see if they an cast from the browser to the chromecast. If I recall a secondary browser Window pops up for the game and I wondered if that was still able to be "cast" - thanks if anyone has any info.

Posted via Android Central App

qnet

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
I tried it for the preseason games and it doesn't work. It will show the webpage but the small window for veiwing the game doesn't have a Chromecast button.

rmmyyz

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
Right click the window that launched and select "open in tab" then you should be able to use the cast feature. Works for me but my pc is so old it can't cast well.... Too choppy.

Don't Panic

patruns

May 21, 2011
Visit site
I noticed that when trying to watch a tennis game the other day. I am running Windows 8. The solution for me (which I stumbled upon) was to run Chrome in the Windows app screen (Metro) instead of from the desktop. Seems when you install Chrome on a Windows 8 machine is also installs the Windows 8 app. No problem casting from there.

dougltc

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
Right click the window that launched and select "open in tab" then you should be able to use the cast feature.

On a ChromeBook, that isn't an option when I right click on the Adobe Flash Player window... Question ... it's been a while since I loaded NFL Game Rewind on my PC... Does it use Adobe Flash Player on the PC? Or it is HTML5? What browser were you using?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy