Does the Netflix promo code stack?

Farish

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
I am thinking about picking up a second chromecast at bestbuy today and I am wondering if the promo code stacks?

Graphixx30

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
The promotion for Netflix ended. They are no longer offering the promotion.

Hmm, never mind. Looks like Best Buy is still offering the promotion. They must have a special deal with Netflix, because you can't get the promotion if you order through the Google Play Store anymore.

FaisDogg

Jun 4, 2011
Visit site
Just bought one at best buy and used it with my existing Netflix account, instantly got $23.97 credit applied to my Netflix account

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

icwhatudidthere

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
Actually, it looks like does stack? I got a second code from Best Buy and tried to redeem it and it says:

Only one gift may be used at a time. (emphasis mine)
Please wait until your other gift has finished before redeeming this gift.

Devlyn16

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
we have just hit the one month mark so I'm curious if those that got multiple codes a month ago are able to use the second code NOW.

bearda

Jan 25, 2013
Visit site
we have just hit the one month mark so I'm curious if those that got multiple codes a month ago are able to use the second code NOW.

Nope (at least I can't). All indications are that we should be able to use them at the three month mark though.

Posted via Android Central App

Devlyn16

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
Nope (at least I can't). All indications are that we should be able to use them at the three month mark though.

Posted via Android Central App

Do you do streaming only or disc as well? I'm wondering if a person uses up all the credit before the month period that might allow them to use the additional code.

DirkBelig

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Since you get a free month up front when you sign up, do you have to wait until that runs out before adding your three months or can you sign up, add your code, then not worry about paying for four months?

ETPhoneHomeT

Aug 1, 2013
Visit site
Purchased my first Chromecast 7/25 and a second one on 8/28, both from BB in-store. Got a 3-month Netflix promo code each time and entered the code on these same 2 dates and both times received immediate confirmation that my account was being credited for the $23.97.

Farish

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Thanks, it sold out faster than I can run in and grab.

I wanted a second Chromecast for wireless demonstrations. I was going to build a wireless network with an extender and tethering off my phone for the Chromecast specifically. I don't want to reset my home chromecast for demonstrations.

Randomhero180

May 23, 2011
elementdesignllc.com
Actually, it looks like does stack? I got a second code from Best Buy and tried to redeem it and it says:

Only one gift may be used at a time. (emphasis mine)
Please wait until your other gift has finished before redeeming this gift.

THIS.

I called and talked to a customer service rep and she said that you can't use them at the same time, but one the first runs out, you can add a second one on.

molinap1

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
Just make sure you set a reminder or something to input the 2nd code as soon as the first expires since the codes do have expiration dates.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using AC Forums mobile app

tillerrw

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
I'm not sure if others have found this out or not but I for sure was not able to stack the codes. I kept getting an error so when I tried the chat feature on netflix.com I mentioned my code wasn't working. Right away I was asked if it was a Chromecast code and told that only one can be used per account. The rep told me to sell it or set up another account and use it there.

tillerrw

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
My first one is all used up. Initially I received the notice that I was using a gift code currently but now that it has run out I get an error. When inquiring about the error I'm told both codes were for Chromecast and only one can be accepted per account.

paulmike3

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
My first one is all used up. Initially I received the notice that I was using a gift code currently but now that it has run out I get an error. When inquiring about the error I'm told both codes were for Chromecast and only one can be accepted per account.
Verified the same. Chatted with a nice Netflix fellow, and he recommended stopping service on your NF account, opening a second NF account and applying the code, then cancel that one and resume the first after 3 mos. Seems like a bit of hassle, but worth the $25ish in my opinion.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781