Google Play shipped Chromecast

docbeatle

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
I ordered on 8/12 and the status recently said by 9/03. I received an email yesterday that it shipped by UPS from Tenn. Just might make it to Texas by then.

Scott Kenyon

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
Sweet! I got tired of waiting and found one at a Best Buy. Google took too long for an impatient person like me. You're going to love it!

Mikey47

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone who ordered this from the Play Store and received the shipping notification received theirs (or had their status updated from when they received the notification)?

Checking my status from ups and it hasn't changed since I got the email earlier this week (still sitting in Tennessee). If this is a snafu on Google's part I'm really going to be PO'd.

Devlyn16

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone who ordered this from the Play Store and received the shipping notification received theirs (or had their status updated from when they received the notification)?

Checking my status from ups and it hasn't changed since I got the email earlier this week (still sitting in Tennessee). If this is a snafu on Google's part I'm really going to be PO'd.

ups or usps? I used the cheapest shipping and it took something like 2 weeks from shipping to arrival. NEXT time I will spend the $$ for faster shipping.

Mikey47

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
ups or usps? I used the cheapest shipping and it took something like 2 weeks from shipping to arrival. NEXT time I will spend the $$ for faster shipping.

Well, it's strange. I too was too cheap to pay for expedited shipping, but the tracking link provided goes to UPS. When you go there it's says "UPS Mail Innovations Shipping Progress".

Never heard of "mail innovations"...

Still Mostly Harmless

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
I ordered on 8/12 and the status recently said by 9/03. I received an email yesterday that it shipped by UPS from Tenn. Just might make it to Texas by then.

Just saw the same thing, ordered my 2nd one of the 12th and it's saying delivered by 9/03 although it's already at my local sorting facility so I think I will see it today.

booboolala2000

Jan 12, 2010
Visit site

Got mine last week. Ordered it five days or so after released. Was transferred from UPS to USPS. That added another day. Picked two up at BB about two weeks ago. One for my house and one for the boyfriend. He doesn't have a Netflix account so waiting with that receipt. Paid for them separately so I got two three month promos.

Posted via Android Central App and my Nexus 4 or 7