Hi guys. A lighting storm just fried my Logitech revue( yes it was on my surge protector and is the only thing that was even effected) only issue I ever had with it was i had to "restart" it every few weeks. other then that it worked ok for a refurbished unit I bought over 3 years ago.

so Im looking for a replacement device. I am not sure if the chrome cast is the way to go or one of the other google boxes might suite me better. just looking for some suggestions and insight. thanks!
    09-12-2013 07:55 PM
    Chromecast won't do as much as your Revue.
    09-13-2013 08:47 AM
    I know, but I only really use Netflix, Google movies, and Pandora. So once Pandora is supported I don't think I'll have an issue. I ordered a chrome cast. For 35 bucks I don't think I'll be unhappy. I need a new phone soon so shelling about 99+ for a new gtv box wasn't really an option ATM.

Posted via Android Central App
    09-13-2013 09:00 AM
    I know, but I only really use Netflix, Google movies, and Pandora. So once Pandora is supported I don't think I'll have an issue. I ordered a chrome cast. For 35 bucks I don't think I'll be unhappy. I need a new phone soon so shelling about 99+ for a new gtv box wasn't really an option ATM.

If that is what you are looking for the chromecast to do, you are in luck. Aside from Pandora, it does all of those things better than the Revue.

The only thing i keep my revue connected for now is Amazon Prime streaming.

Steve

09-13-2013 10:40 PM