Just got my Chromecast! (Questions)

xxteargodxx

Mar 23, 2014
Visit site
Just bought Chromecast last night at Best Buy, love it so far that I'm finally able to stream Netflix and Hulu Plus to my TV since I don't own a PS3/PS4 or Roku or Apple TV to watch on my tv.

Is there a way to play flash videos on my TV using Chromecast? Unfortunately Netflix and Hulu don't have a show I want to watch on them.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Congrats on the new toy! I love mine. I am using it now, actually. Streaming Play music.

As for your question, do you mean to mirror your screen? As in playing the video on your device but have it on your TV?

mavrrick

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Not directly, you could try tab casting from chrome. That may not work also, and can be very dependent on the power your computer has.

Posted via Android Central App on my Note 3

JiminCO

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site
Indirectly. Upload flash video to Real Player Cloud. Then use the Real Player Cloud extension to cast to tv.
Also, Videostream for ChromeCast is a great app. Casts directly from HD. Only mp3 and mp4. Other formats coming soon

Ikeman90

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
Real player is a pain in the *** to upload and playback only cuz its timely. So on a whim not your best option. But from your comp there's a new chrome extension I have yet to try and for phone I use show box and avia

Posted via Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech