New Chromecast Shipped!

co.ag.2005

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but the Chromecast I ordered yesterday immediately after the keynote shipped this morning! Anyone else? I don't have the previous generation Chromecast so I'm just excited to get this new gen. I have an Apple TV and an Amazon Fire Stick. Looking forward to using this new Chromecast. I'll update when my tracking number shows an estimated delivery date.

EDIT: tracking number updated with new arrival info. October 2! I wish my 5x or 6p would get here this fast! :)
Untitled.png

Last edited:

co.ag.2005

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
good to know. to be fair, I figured out the link to the new Chromecast before Google's store homepage went live with the updates, so I think I got in pretty early, if not among the first. Fedex tracking number doesn't do anything yet.

lindseybp

May 7, 2010
Visit site
What color did you get? I placed my order at 1:32 eastern so that would have been 10:32am out in Cali. Hoping it ships tonight or tomorrow.

slpaige

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Ordered mine shortly after the event ended (black) and it shipped this morning. It shows estimated delivery as the 2nd for me as well but I will know for sure once it actually ships and starts the journey.

lindseybp

May 7, 2010
Visit site
Hmmm I got coral...wonder if that's why it hasn't shipped yet. Still says processing and give an estimated delivery of today or tomorrow.

espio

Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
I ordered both the new chromecast and chromecast audio last night. Got tracking codes today with expected delivery day of tomorrow. I'm very excited since the original message when I purchased implied it would be a couple weeks before shipping.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

9512tacoma

Jan 2, 2014
Visit site
I ordered the black chromecast 2 and also the audio only version. I ordered around 1:30pm ct and my expected delivery is Friday Oct 2nd.

qfnol31

Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
I ordered mine right away with the free shipping, but it's set to arrive tomorrow via FedEx.

Posted via the Android Central App

Ntchwaidumela

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Ordered mine shortly after the event ended (black) and it shipped this morning. It shows estimated delivery as the 2nd for me as well but I will know for sure once it actually ships and starts the journey.

Mine too. Actually, since they ship from Carol Stream, IL, and I live in Chicago, my delivery is scheduled for Thursday...one day delivery.

Note: 10/1/15 -- It was on the truck for delivery at 7 a.m. this morning.
Update: Delivered about 11 this morning.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34