I want to stream video in Chrome on my PC and then chromecast it to my TV. The video streams in a flashplayer from a website.

Can this be chromecast to my TV?

I also have an app for IOS that streams the same website but in an app. Can I chromcast that to my TV from an iPad?

Kinda want to know before I bother going out and getting a chromcast. Even at 35 bucks I don't want to waste the time if it's not going to work.

Thanks,

Roveer
    10-07-2015 01:02 PM
    Generally flash player works on Chrome tabs. A select few sites block it, but generally you just cast the tab and go hit the full screen button.
    10-07-2015 01:45 PM
    Knowing my luck the one website I want to stream will be blocked. I'll find out tonight. I grabbed a chromecast for 28 bucks at BB.

Roveer
    10-07-2015 05:01 PM
    Knowing my luck the one website I want to stream will be blocked. I'll find out tonight. I grabbed a chromecast for 28 bucks at BB.

Roveer
    Well it worked. I was able to stream "TWC" to my PC and throw it to chrome. Seems like it takes a lot of local system resources to do this and there was some studdering if I tried to use the PC.

I tried downloading an iPad app to do the same thing but was unsuccessful. Is there an app that would allow me to chromecast the TWC app on an ipad?

Roveer
    10-07-2015 09:29 PM