my laptop is not able to cast screen on tv through chromecast its working fine with other devices

Divyansh Jain

Oct 28, 2018
Visit site
A month ago i was able to use my chromecast properly. But suddenly i tried to connect my laptop to tv screen it shows no device found. It's working perfectly fine with other devices. I contacted chrome cast helpline they said that there's a problem with my laptop, please help

Last edited:

paridge

May 20, 2012
Visit site
Have this problem with an HP Envy. The workaround has been to reboot the computer, and, BINGO, my Google Mini and all four Chromecasts show up.

Divyansh Jain

Oct 28, 2018
Visit site
You PM'd me this reply: "I Am using chrome and following every step, but there's a problem with my laptop i don't know what it is."

Have you already tried rebooting the Chromecast? If that doesn't help, try doing a factory reset of the Chromecast, then set it back up: https://support.google.com/chromecast/answer/6254654?hl=en

bro i have done every possible thing my chromecast is working fine on my other laptop. its an issue with my laptop

paridge

May 20, 2012
Visit site
Prior to doing the computer reboot as a workaround, I had uninstalled and reinstalled Chrome and factory reset the Chromecasts. The reboot works, but it's annoying. So, I'm also interested in a solution where my HP sees the devices every time I turn it on.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thtknt