Got myself a Lenovo Smart Display(google assistant) already, I can say that Lenovo and Google really nailed it. Then I got news that there's going to be a Google home hub .

What are the pros and cons of the display compared to the hub? Any hidden features that the hub has that the lenovo display does not?
    10-16-2018 11:40 PM
    Got myself a Lenovo Smart Display(google assistant) already, I can say that Lenovo and Google really nailed it. Then I got news that there's going to be a Google home hub .

What are the pros and cons of the display compared to the hub? Any hidden features that the hub has that the lenovo display does not?
    The google hub will not have a camera. I am not sure there will be a huge difference except that the Google Home Hub will not run on Android, rarher on the cast software used for the home and Chromecast. But I think it may have the same interface. Perhaps you should see how they compare by seeing one in person at a shop.
    10-17-2018 04:34 AM