Does anyone know how well they pick up voices coming from behind the unit? Is like to place it on an island with the back facing the living room. I'm hoping it will still hear my voice even if I'm not facing it.

Thanks
    10-23-2018 12:02 AM
    Dunno but mine arrives around 2pm today. So I can try and let you know
    10-23-2018 04:04 AM
    Thanks! I'm jealous, and curious to hear,
    10-23-2018 09:11 PM
    Seems to be quite accurate all round. My child used it to bake an eggless chocolate cake yesterday and loved it. Beware setting it up without an android phone. Set mine up with a pixel 2 xl and got 6 months free youtube premium. Set up the second with my 18 year olds email on an ios device and she was only offered one free month. I spent 92 mins on the phone to youtube support and we couldn't get it resolved. So now it has had to be escalated to a higher up team to try and get her the offer she is entitled to.

So DO NOT USE IOS TO SET UP THE HUB IF YOU WANT YOUR FREE YOUTUBE PREMIUM.
    10-24-2018 03:18 AM
    Seems to be quite accurate all round. My child used it to bake an eggless chocolate cake yesterday and loved it. Beware setting it up without an android phone. Set mine up with a pixel 2 xl and got 6 months free youtube premium. Set up the second with my 18 year olds email on an ios device and she was only offered one free month. I spent 92 mins on the phone to youtube support and we couldn't get it resolved. So now it has had to be escalated to a higher up team to try and get her the offer she is entitled to.

So DO NOT USE IOS TO SET UP THE HUB IF YOU WANT YOUR FREE YOUTUBE PREMIUM.
    Did your 18 year old have a prior Google Play Music or Youtube subcription?
    11-24-2018 09:53 AM
    Did your 18 year old have a prior Google Play Music or Youtube subcription?
    No Mike. It took a over an hour with Google online to sort it out. Eventually she got the free 6 months. It was all due to setting up the hub via iOS.
    11-25-2018 09:48 AM