Anyone in the UK had a home hub delivered?

kitenski

Jul 27, 2012
Visit site
I ordered the day it was released, had a tracking email sent yesterday.

The UK mail tracking website now says "We're sorry but we do not appear to have received your consignment from the sender."

And then I've had an automated email from the Google store saying "UK Mail has notified us that your shipment was returned to our warehouse after they were unable to deliver it"

No delivery has been attempted today!

Google store support are "looking into it"

esoqq

Oct 17, 2018
Visit site
My delivery status (for charcoal version) initially said that it was due to be delivered on Tuesday, then the status changed late on Tuesday to "We're sorry but the delivery of your consignment has been delayed. We expect to deliver on the next working day"
Then early on Wednesday the status changed to "Your parcel is out for delivery"
Then late on Wednesday it was "We're sorry but we haven't been able to locate the delivery address from the information provided by the sender."

Spoke to Google Store customer services on web chat this morning and they said they were "aware of the problem". I said to cancel it and I'd go and grab one from the high street, but she said I couldn't cancel because it had already been dispatched. Status is currently "Your parcel is at the delivery depot" so I have no idea what happens next. However, I'm going to get one from John Lewis today and either refuse to take delivery, or return it if I have to. Not sure if this is UKMail at fault or the Google Store, but I haven't had great experiences with the former. Strange that they've managed to deliver things in the past but now they suddenly can't find my postcode!