I want my Google Home Hub Max to say goodmorning to me when it first sees movement each morning.

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I want it to verbally say something when the camera first sees movement. I want to be able to edit what it says each day from my phone when I'm not connected to the home WiFi. I leave the house early, I want to be able to have Google say a message to my wife or kids when they wake up and walk into the kitchen. Sometimes it would be something cute, sometimes a specific message.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
I want to be able to edit what it says each day from my phone when I'm not connected to the home WiFi. I leave the house early, I want to be able to have Google say a message to my wife or kids when they wake up and walk into the kitchen. Sometimes it would be something cute, sometimes a specific message.
I can't help with the first part, but for this part, you'd have to forward a port (the correct one, if there is one - if not, you'd have to develop an app) from the internet to the Home Hub. Then connect to it the way you do when you're at home, except you're on the internet.