Google Home Max Pre-Order

garak0410

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
Anyone know when this will go on Pre-Order? I heard the 13th but alas, that came and went...it did just pass through the FCC so looks like it is close now.

flipbeats

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
I"m going to guess some time in December. I'm on the waiting list but if I remember at the google store the worker there said sometime end of nov to dec. Just trying to save money now haha.

garak0410

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
FINALLY. Best Buy has the Google Home Max for ordering online...free shipping with Wednesday delivery date. Best Buy had that date listed but removed it several days ago, which added to the uncertainty of the Max.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
FINALLY. Best Buy has the Google Home Max for ordering online...free shipping with Wednesday delivery date. Best Buy had that date listed but removed it several days ago, which added to the uncertainty of the Max.

Let us know how you like it :). I have watched some reviews and people seem to really enjoy it.

garak0410

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
Let us know how you like it :). I have watched some reviews and people seem to really enjoy it.

Right off the bat...yes...the sound quality is quite good. Even when roaming the house, you can hear the richness of the bass in other rooms. It is so very good and while it didn't knock my socks off, it has met and exceeded some expectations. If you are in the Google Home/Assistant world and want the best sounding speaker with Assistant, this is it for sure. It is HUGE and it may not fit where the smaller Home or Mini's are accustomed to go.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Right off the bat...yes...the sound quality is quite good. Even when roaming the house, you can hear the richness of the bass in other rooms. It is so very good and while it didn't knock my socks off, it has met and exceeded some expectations. If you are in the Google Home/Assistant world and want the best sounding speaker with Assistant, this is it for sure. It is HUGE and it may not fit where the smaller Home or Mini's are accustomed to go.

Nice. Yeah I plan to get one someday. I have a Google home and 2x Mini ones around my house. I use Assistant on my Pixel 2 XL along w/ the Homes a ton for things like home control (Nest/Phillips Hue lights/etc.)

I def. wouldn't mind a good music speaker to use while cleaning the house :).