Opinions, Reviews

osubeavs728

Jan 27, 2010
Visit site
Been looking at getting one of these since they came out. For those of you that have one, was it worth the $400? What do you use it most for?

Ideally, I'd like to use it for playing music in my living room and as a sound bar type device (unsure if I've seen confirmation on that capability).

I'm debating waiting a few months to see if the price drops. But also considering just picking up another regular home devices.

snguyen10

Jun 24, 2013
Visit site
Been looking at getting one of these since they came out. For those of you that have one, was it worth the $400? What do you use it most for?

Ideally, I'd like to use it for playing music in my living room and as a sound bar type device (unsure if I've seen confirmation on that capability).

I'm debating waiting a few months to see if the price drops. But also considering just picking up another regular home devices.

There's a reddit thread about using it as a soundbar. They said it was possible, but it was a bit inconvenient. My local best buy had one on display though, may want to make some calls to check it out. Personally I wasn't super impressed, but i'd have to take it home and listen to it in a better environment with my own music to make the final call.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar