Been looking at getting one of these since they came out. For those of you that have one, was it worth the $400? What do you use it most for?

Ideally, I'd like to use it for playing music in my living room and as a sound bar type device (unsure if I've seen confirmation on that capability).

I'm debating waiting a few months to see if the price drops. But also considering just picking up another regular home devices.
    01-24-2018 06:36 PM
    Been looking at getting one of these since they came out. For those of you that have one, was it worth the $400? What do you use it most for?

Ideally, I'd like to use it for playing music in my living room and as a sound bar type device (unsure if I've seen confirmation on that capability).

I'm debating waiting a few months to see if the price drops. But also considering just picking up another regular home devices.
    There's a reddit thread about using it as a soundbar. They said it was possible, but it was a bit inconvenient. My local best buy had one on display though, may want to make some calls to check it out. Personally I wasn't super impressed, but i'd have to take it home and listen to it in a better environment with my own music to make the final call.
    01-27-2018 02:30 PM