Got my Mini yesterday

Adamberts

Aug 15, 2013
Visit site
I received my Mini yesterday. I set it up in my bedroom. I already have a hue light bulb in one lamp in the bedroom. Never really used it because my Google home is downstairs. It will be used a lot more now with the Mini upstairs. I also set up a Wemo plug in the bedroom to turn the fan on and off. Works like a charm. The sound is actually pretty good for such a small speaker.

Nice to have in the bedroom now as I never asked the what the weather was in the morning to the Home downstairs. Woke up and first thing I did was ask the weather. Glad they finally decided to do smaller version of home.

Lok52

Jun 2, 2014
Visit site
I know I am. I making plans for the next group of purchases after I pay off my Best Buy card's current load. 12 or 18 months same as cash makes things very tempting.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Got my Phillips Hue lights hooked up... Sigh. Why did I do this to myself? I now need more bulbs. I am addicted lol :p.

Voice-Guy

Jul 4, 2012
Visit site
I still had the money my mom gave me last Christmas. Used it today to get 2 Google Home Minis, a hue white light starter kit, and a pair of TP-Link smart plugs. Saved a ton of money. Now I'm just waiting for my wife to get off work so I can go home a set it all up.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I got a Google home in my PC room, a mini in the kitchen/living room, and another mini in the bedroom. Very convenient :).