Free Google Home Mini

x2f0181

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone who got a Pixel 2 from Verizon gotten any type of tracking info or spoken to someone at customer care who knows anything about this? I just called them and the person I spoke with was almost oblivious to the fact the promo was even offered and had to look that the promo even existed. Granted, it's a free offer, but I'm anxious to try it out!

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I ordered from Google directly, and still haven't gotten the promo code emailed to me yet. The initial email I had received from Google said the promo code would be sent to me within 4 weeks of the phone shipping, so it's probably the same with Verizon.

x2f0181

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
Verizon said that they'd just send it out, no code or anything. All we had to do was activate the phone. Which I thought was a touch weird. They said they should arrive within 2-4 weeks.

jam4775

Apr 13, 2010
Visit site
This all seems very fishy by Verizon... at a minimum I expect to get a confirmation from Verizon as soon as I activate my phone saying that I qualify for the Google Home Mini and expect to see a tracking number within the next 2 to 4 weeks. Not providing their customers with any confirmation or anything period it's pretty unprofessional in my opinion.

My Pixel 2 XL has been activated for over 2 weeks now and I have not seen anything from Verizon yet about the Home Mini.