I have 2 minis, and they both do not understand any of my routines any more. It doesn't even understand the command to Sync All Devices". Tried rebooting them. Not sure if it has anything to do with my phone update to Pie but I wouldn't think so.
    02-09-2019 08:32 PM
    Have you used the Google Home app to review your Routines and make sure they show up in the first place? https://support.google.com/googlehom...DAndroid&hl=en. On that page, you can also request a chat with a support agent by clicking Contact Us at the upper right.
    02-09-2019 09:04 PM
    My Google Home app still has all my Routines. But even the Google assistant on my phone is not recognizing them.
    Have you used the Google Home app to review your Routines and make sure they show up in the first place? https://support.google.com/googlehom...DAndroid&hl=en. On that page, you can also request a chat with a support agent by clicking Contact Us at the upper right.
    02-09-2019 09:08 PM
    And it's really odd that they aren't understanding "Sync My Devices", which is not a Routine, but rather a built in Google command.
    02-09-2019 09:10 PM
    No idea what happened, but removing the two minis from my account, and then adding them back in again sorted them out.
    B. Diddy likes this.
    02-10-2019 10:47 AM