Hi all, first time asking a question here and have searched the google help pages with no luck.

Here's the problem:

-I have multiple Google Home devices in my house.
    -I have YouTube Premium music.
    -My kids are 7 and 5 years old and have their own playlists that I manage on my account.
    -They know how to say "Play ____'s playlist" and voila, it works on every device.
    -Their voice has never been recorded/trained/etc. with the Google home app. Only mine.
    -They do not have their own Google accounts, everything is managed by mine.

About a month ago, something changed. If they try to play their playlist, it just plays random music. Only I can give the command, my wife also cannot.

In my settings for each device, I have "allow personal results" turned on. I also have "voice match" turned on for each device.

Based on what I've read, it seems like turning off voice match, but leaving personal results turned on, would allow anyone to play my personal results on the device. But all that does is prevent everyone, including me, from playing personal results.

Did something change? Does anyone else have their devices set up like this? This screws up so many other things besides the playlist, that is just the easiest example I can give. I do NOT want to set up accounts and voice recognition for my young kids but would like to give them the chance to listen to their kids music without me being physically in the room. Thanks in advance.
    11-02-2020 04:14 PM
    Are your devices hubs with a screen as they have recently had a UI upgrade?
    mustang7757 likes this.
    11-02-2020 06:59 PM
    I'll leave a Link to register so you can communicate here as a guest account you can only post questions but can't reply

https://forums.androidcentral.com/sh...d.php?t=409154
    11-02-2020 07:09 PM
    Are your devices hubs with a screen as they have recently had a UI upgrade?
    It happens to every device in the house - we have minis, Nest hubs (original), Nest Max, and original Google Home.
    11-03-2020 10:00 AM
    Yes. I just noticed that my Lenovo smart screen has downloaded my entire contacts file. I can't see how to delete in the Home app. Something has changed
    11-10-2020 08:41 AM