Rechargeable battery?

garstriduf

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
I am new to these devices and do not know how they work so I am sorry if it is a stupid question. Does any one know if it has a rechargeable battery or it needs to be plugged in at all times to work?

jam4775

Apr 13, 2010
Visit site
I'm guessing it doesn't have a battery and has to be plugged in at all times in order to function. I watched the whole presentation and they didn't mention anything about a built-in battery.

YAYTech

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
It's more meant to be like a piece of furniture/decor, not really a mobile device. I too highly doubt there's any battery. I saw an article stating that the new Google WiFi devices would be powered via USB-C. I wouldn't be surprised if Google Home is the same.

segag1

Jul 3, 2013
Visit site
It needs to be plugged in all the time. Saw this device at the Google pop up store in NYC. It followed all the commands i gave without any errors.

Jaycemiskel

Trusted Member
Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
It needs to be plugged in all the time. Saw this device at the Google pop up store in NYC. It followed all the commands i gave without any errors.
That's reassuring. I can't wait until you guys get them so I can hear your thoughts. I think I'll be holding off because I've got an echo and 3 dots.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc