Google Home calling

flipbeats

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
I haven't seen any articles recently or any news on Google Home calling. I googled it exactly stating if the google home calling feature is out or works. I was wondering if anybody here has got any info on that? It's been a bit of time since Google I/O I would think they would have released it by now, maybe?

Jaycemiskel

Trusted Member
Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
I haven't seen any articles recently or any news on Google Home calling. I googled it exactly stating if the google home calling feature is out or works. I was wondering if anybody here has got any info on that? It's been a bit of time since Google I/O I would think they would have released it by now, maybe?
No it hasn't been released. Google is pretty slow about rolling things out

Gus_Gutz

Aug 4, 2015
Visit site
Not much has changed since this thing first came out. Seems google is all talk but no show. Reminders alone would be nice and they took away a great feature, the offline shopping list. I havent use mine in weeks now while Alexa gets use daily

Stevenmc8602

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
I had hoped that being in the preview version would let me get it towards the beginning of the rollout. I guess not though.
I'm not in it but to my understanding the preview members get features like a week or so before global rollout... It isn't a beta tester just Early Access to already tested features

wyelkins

Jul 29, 2011
Visit site
Looks like it is almost working for me. It tells me that it is not working yet for everybody and to try again in a few days. I am on Project Fi.

Stevenmc8602

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
It's so crazy... It wasn't working for me but I came to my mother's house in Mississippi today and it's working on her's... It seems to work pretty good

John55bt

Dec 27, 2016
Visit site
Does anyone know how to share your contacts from your iPhone to google home? I keep getting cannot find that name in contacts. Thank you

ODog2323

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone know how to share your contacts from your iPhone to google home? I keep getting cannot find that name in contacts. Thank you

Are the contacts on your iPhone in your Google account? If not, get all of your contacts into Google, then sync your Gmail/Google account to your phone.

Jaycemiskel

Trusted Member
Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
It's so crazy... It wasn't working for me but I came to my mother's house in Mississippi today and it's working on her's... It seems to work pretty good
I wish being in Mississippi were the key lol. I'm in Mississippi as well and mine isn't active yet. I really wish Google would stop with those slow rollout crap.

anstro76

Jul 12, 2015
Visit site
My only gripe is that no one is answering my calls because all my friends are call screeners and the home calls come up as a private number.