Issue linking Dominos account?

project.in.process

May 18, 2010
Visit site
So I'm having trouble - you guessed it - linking my Dominoes account.
I see the option in Google Home to 'link' directly from the Dominoe's Skill/Service/function -- so I click it, takes me to a login page where i enter my UN/PW for dominoes, and click submit.

the Submit button changes from a dark blue to a light blue, the page looks to be processed since a status bar light goes from left to right on the page header, and then it just sits there. no confirmation, no change in page content, nothing.

I decided to test if maybe it was just a front end issue, but perhaps the back end took the updated info. So i attempted to place an order via Google Home, but was told that I needed to link my account.

Anyone else have a similar issue, or know how to resolve?

wyelkins

Jul 29, 2011
Visit site
I can't even find the Domino's service in the Google Home app. Found Uber.

That section needs a search function. 99% of those things are useless but they take up a lot of space to scroll through.

wyelkins

Jul 29, 2011
Visit site
It's in alphabetical order
Lol. Yes I know but it wasn't in the list for a few days so I looked through the whole thing.

It finally reappeared and I got it linked. Didn't really want a pizza but I tried giving the command to Home but she said she did not know how to help with that yet but she is still learning.

wyelkins

Jul 29, 2011
Visit site
It's in alphabetical order

Lol. Yes I know but it wasn't in the list for a few days so I looked through the whole thing.

It finally reappeared and I got it linked. Didn't really want a pizza but I tried giving the command to Home but she said she did not know how to help with that yet but she is still learning.
dac5ee1b6cb8ae57bff8afe50bd994e2.jpg

wyelkins

Jul 29, 2011
Visit site
Yep. Mine shows the Domino's app now too. The screenshot is from when it didn't. It is linked now, I also have the Dominos app on my phone. But it did not work on the Home when I asked to speak to Domino's.

wyelkins

Jul 29, 2011
Visit site
Yep. Mine shows the Domino's app now too. The screenshot is from when it didn't. It is linked now, I also have the Dominos app on my phone. But it did not work on the Home when I asked to speak to Domino's.
Lol. Wait, now it works. Cool.