How to Use Multiple Netflix Profiles with Google Home?

svenEDGE

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
I'm having an issue where if I say, for example "Play Stranger Things in my living room", it will do just that, but it starts it from my wife's Netflix profile. Since we watch on my account, it starts at S:1 E:1. Any way to make Home look at a specific profile? I've looked and can't find a solution to this problem or anyone who seems to be having the same issue.

dhuhtala

Jun 4, 2011
Visit site
Ideally, Google Home should recognize your voice and load that person's profile and then use the default account linked to that Home account. But it doesn't....

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Ideally, Google Home should recognize your voice and load that person's profile and then use the default account linked to that Home account. But it doesn't....

Does Netflix associate profiles on the same account to different email addresses?

Stevenmc8602

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
Does Netflix associate profiles on the same account to different email addresses?
No, only the main account has an email the other are only added profiles...I think the op is asking too much at the current moment... Google Assistant only let u link to the address and there is only 1 address associated with the account, all set top boxes don't even let you utilize different profiles at the moment (e.g. Roku 1 & 2 only let u use the main account)

Hopefully it is coming soon tho along with Hulu integration

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
axool