samsung galaxy s or nexus one

projectnerv01

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
i have at&t i don't know if i should wait for the samsung galaxy s or just get the N1 the samsung looks stunning but i get the feeling the N1 is the better built phone when it is all said and done. Well anyway i have a question for any n1 users out there i wanted to know if the N1 has the tv out option like the incredible or evo if not, does anyone know if that is a feature update in the works or rooted option perhaps? Or the n1 simply cannot perform that task.:cool:

veldargk

Jan 12, 2010
Visit site
If the Samsung Android phones are going to sacrifice the Google experience for some crappy Yahoo! options, then you definitely want to be going with the N1.

The Galaxy S has SAMOLED screen which is apparently much better in the sun than the N1. Having said that, when I'm in the sun I just crank my brightness on the N1 and I'm fine. Love it!

Channan

Keyboard Warrior
Mar 21, 2010
Visit site
If the Samsung Android phones are going to sacrifice the Google experience for some crappy Yahoo! options, then you definitely want to be going with the N1.

The Galaxy S has SAMOLED screen which is apparently much better in the sun than the N1. Having said that, when I'm in the sun I just crank my brightness on the N1 and I'm fine. Love it!

I just leave my brightness all the way up all the time unless I'm somewhere where the lights are low and the brightness will annoy someone (movies for example).

That being said, I'd recommend the Nexus One since that's the phone I have and I love it.

noaim

Dec 13, 2008
Visit site
I have a feeling at&t will lock down the galaxy just like they did the backflip it makes it not even a android phone anymore its a android os with a yahoo phone

ILoveBlythe

Dec 14, 2009
www.fhtmus.com
N1 all the way, Samsung has yet to impress me with anything other than their screens. Plus they are notorious to providing NO updates for their handsets and i dont know many devs that are working on them.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aaahza