The stalk is dropping something off tomorrow...

Inhoc07

May 5, 2010
Visit site
Hi all,
Ordered my N1 from the Google Site today. I am on ATT so looking forward to 3G compatibility and a whole new 'android' experience since I have been a Blackberry user for almost 8 years. I have been tracking the Fed Ex delivery page all day! LOL

This will be my first touch screen device and wondering if you can shed light on any must have apps right out of the box...
TIA

88 FLUX

Apr 29, 2010
Visit site
Hi all,
Ordered my N1 from the Google Site today. I am on ATT so looking forward to 3G compatibility and a whole new 'android' experience since I have been a Blackberry user for almost 8 years. I have been tracking the Fed Ex delivery page all day! LOL

This will be my first touch screen device and wondering if you can shed light on any must have apps right out of the box...
TIA

Do you mean "the stork" or is "the stalk" short for "the stalker"? :p

Welcome to the world of Android. It will be an addiction within a couple days. In terms of must-have apps, it really all depends on what type of person you are and what you are doing with the phone. For one person, Twidroid (a Twitter app) may be a "must-have" but for someone else who doesn't use Twitter, they could care less. Here is a link to an ongoing must-have app thread for ya to browse...

http://forum.androidcentral.com/android-applications/522-your-top-5-android-applications.html

Boswell

Apr 1, 2010
Visit site
Congrats to both of ya'll on your upcoming N1's. I was a Blackberry user for 3 years and BB's have been my only smartphone. Ever since getting my N1 couple weeks ago, I've been having the time of my lifee with the phone!!! Still use my Bold 9700 when I'm at work but my N1 is my pride and joy :)!!

icebike

Apr 8, 2010
Visit site
The phone comes with most or all of the apps you need, and some you might never need.

Why not use it for a while and then figure out what you want to add rather than soliciting random suggestions.

rprata

May 13, 2010
Visit site
I also ordered mine today and am expecting delivery tomorrow (already got a tracking number.) I already have 60 apps queued in AppBrain to install first thing. Probably not gonna sleep much tonight..

docpsyd

May 7, 2010
Visit site
I just got my phone today and it is amazing. I was using a blackberry prior to the nexus one and I was worried that switching would be hard, but this phone is a beast! The best decision I've made in a while.

wboyle3

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
The phone comes with most or all of the apps you need, and some you might never need.

Why not use it for a while and then figure out what you want to add rather than soliciting random suggestions.

Is that completely necessary? Its really pointless to flame someone for posting questions on a forum that is growing consistently from questions like this, even if they are questions that have been answered a few times before ;)

Its just not worth it IMO, besides...

anon(6936)

Jan 6, 2010
Visit site
Hi all,

TIA

Welcome! I think you are going to like it. I had a TMO version and now AT&T. Its a great phone.

Google Shopper, My Tracks, Maps, SkyMap, Navigation and Gesture Search, DropBox, WiFi Analyzer, Pandora, Boxee Remote, 3bananas are my favorites. I don't use any task killer. I also rooted and Wireless Tether is a great one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech