Are you still happy with your N1?

BishizzleDOC2

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
With all the new phones that have popped up lately (Incredible, Evo, etc.) its hard for me to determine if the Nexus is still the phone to get. I don't want to get it just as it becomes obsolete. I've wanted one since the January release, but was unemployed until recently and won't be able to afford one until the end of the month. In your opinions, is it still worth it or should I just wait to see if the Galaxy S comes to T-Mobile?

RayStinkle

Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
i am happier than the day i got the nexus! its just the best phone i've ever owned. i've played with the incredible about 10 times now, and i will tell you that the nexus is above and beyond a better device with its super solid metal build quality. the incredible feels like a light weight plastic toy in comparison. its not even close. the EVO has better specs, but nothing THAT crazy where i would trade it for my nexus. and 4.3 inch is getting a little on the large side, where the nexus is about the perfect size for a mobile device.

nexus one is still the flagship android phone in my opinion.

Kage_

Apr 5, 2010
Visit site
I've had mine for a week and couldn't be happier. I'm coming off an iPhone 2G that I was running w/ the data shut off. It worked just fine with WiFi. With my new N1 I'm still running with the carrier data shut off, but that may change after the 2.2 update.

I've had a few quirks with this phone, but nothing that any other device doesn't have. Over all I'm very happy with it. I'm using the ATT version.

Kage_

KCphotog

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
Most days I am real happy with it. I had to root and rom mine before I was happy. Then added the HTC keyboard and was content. The stock keyboard killed the phone for me and expected a phone with these specs to run better. After the tweeks its great. The N1 has the support and is a much better looking and solid feeling phone then the Incredible in my opinion. Plus.... you will not see them all over the place. Not a fan of the EVO due to size.

One thing to keep in mind. There may be many phones coming out but the N1 is still a rather new phone itself. Its not just going to be outdated overnight.

qst4

Mar 11, 2010
Visit site
I'm still pretty happy with mine. I've had it for about two months. I'm still considering the EVO, but simple because I think Sprint's coverage is slightly better and I have a phone with them that is eligible for an upgrade. But other than that, I think the N1s form factor is nicer than the newer phones and with the exception of 4G and a front facing camera (none of which I will use) under the hood the other phones feel like only a minor upgrade. It will also be interesting to see which phones get Froyo first.

ReneR

May 6, 2010
Visit site
I'm very happy with mine. Before picking up my Nexus One I was contemplating waiting it out to see if the Incredible or Desire was going to come to T-Mobile, but when you boil it down the Nexus One, Incredible and Desire are all just about the same phone with minor internal differences such as camera or mics and the UI (which is something you can fix).

The last point that really sealed the deal for me to get the Nexus One is the fact that the Nexus one should be one of the first devices to get the latest updates.

icebike

Apr 8, 2010
Visit site
Been helping my friend with his Incredible after only owning my Nexus One for a month.

I'm VERY happy with the N1, and see nothing on the Droid-Incred that I would rather have. (I'm on At&T anyway).

I love this phone.

Duvi

Oct 24, 2008
Visit site
Love my N1 still. I do like the Incredible, but it doesn't make me unhappy with my N1; not one bit.

2WheelCowboy

May 19, 2010
Visit site
I'm still happy with mine. Awesome handset. The most customizable phone there is on the market hands down. Fro-Yo is going to make it that much better. The screen on the nexus leaves something to be desired but this is only if you have a Incredible right next to you to play with. Other than that, can't beat it.

Droid800

Banned
Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
Still happy with it for the most part. Some things are frustrating like the capacitive button offset issue, but other than that my niggles are minor. Gotta be honest though; depending on what Apple does with the iPhone, I might be switching back.