problems with froyo

DG788

May 20, 2010
Visit site
is any body running into problems on froyo? I am.

they are as follows:
1. Dolphin Browser HD force closes every time i try to input a web adress.
2. Text messages send but stay with a status of "sending" (also alternatively handcent also force closes when trying to send a text.

so far that is it. Any similar experiences? I tried to redo the update but it didnt fix anything.

DG788

May 20, 2010
Visit site
i am on t mobile. i got it here from android central. The default sms texting app doesnt set messages too "sent" either just stays at sending but people are still recieveing the messages

Jerry Hildenbrand

Space Cowboy
Staff member
Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
i am on t mobile. i got it here from android central. The default sms texting app doesnt set messages too "sent" either just stays at sending but people are still recieveing the messages

I'm running on T-mobile too, and my texts are working well. Try uninstalling Handcent completely maybe.

You might also try another data wipe, just in case something didn;t get erased. Be sure to turn off Auto-restore if you do.

DG788

May 20, 2010
Visit site
For some reason it seems to be working ok now. (Text messages). The applications I mentioned I guess need a update like u said. Hope they come soon.

Air Force One

Jan 7, 2010
Visit site
is any body running into problems on froyo? I am.

they are as follows:
1. Dolphin Browser HD force closes every time i try to input a web adress.
2. Text messages send but stay with a status of "sending" (also alternatively handcent also force closes when trying to send a text.

so far that is it. Any similar experiences? I tried to redo the update but it didnt fix anything.
I'm having the same issues with Dolphin as well as any browser(except stock) where I try and type in a URL in landscape, the whole keyboard jumps up and down when trying to type. Xscope does it, Dolphin as well as Skyfiire.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781