power buttons fix

paulwcarlton

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
ok so i just got a nexus one and i rooted it with oneclickroot and i got clockwork and installed cyanegen mod
and all was great for 2 hours cause the battery died and when i plugged it in to charge its boots and just keeps boot looping im sort of experience in this stuff but not with this phone and also the power button is completely broken and the bootloader is unlocked so if anyone can help or point me to anything that can help i would really appreciate it thnx

Kage_

Apr 5, 2010
Visit site
I just broke down and sent mine in to get the power button fixed for $60. The phone is fuctional w/o the power button but your pretty much screwed if you need to get into recovery etc....

ThorsWrath

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site
For bootloop, clear caches and re-install CM7.

For Power button, enable Trackball wake in CM7 settings to wake the phone; to sleep, enable "go to sleep" notification widget. and to reboot and go to recovery, install Rom Manager and use its Reboot to Recovery button.

icebike

Apr 8, 2010
Visit site
I just broke down and sent mine in to get the power button fixed for $60. The phone is fuctional w/o the power button but your pretty much screwed if you need to get into recovery etc....

Wake All in the market. No need to root.

Sent from my HOX

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781