issues with 2.2 froyo frf83

crazythumbs23

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
im kinda new to this modding stuff but i just flashed my nexus one with the new android 2.2 frf83 stock rom...everything seems to be working fine except for one little item(lock pattern toggle widget) which i happen to use alot...ive uninstalled and re-installed several times but the widget just wont work, will just toggle once then just remain there....does any body have an idea what it could be

rugmankc

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
I don't have an answer for you, sorry. But, my News and Weather Widget don't work right. When viewing todays weather with the future dates displayed below, I can not touch the future days and get that days details. It worked before.

How do you notify that widget dev. Google are you monitoring too.

Hope there aren't too many bugs like this.

Ken

Kage_

Apr 5, 2010
Visit site
im kinda new to this modding stuff but i just flashed my nexus one with the new android 2.2 frf83 stock rom...everything seems to be working fine except for one little item(lock pattern toggle widget) which i happen to use alot...ive uninstalled and re-installed several times but the widget just wont work, will just toggle once then just remain there....does any body have an idea what it could be
Send an email to the dev and see if the app has been updated for 2.2 yet. It's possible it's not ready for Froyo yet...