12-15-2009 11:30 AM
    Makes sense, every rumor that's come out has been too good to be true, I really don't put much credence in them.
    12-15-2009 11:54 AM
    It's not 'fake', it's just not a gphone. Tbh, I was never sold on the rumors to begin with. Everything said about it just made it seem like another high end android phone. Plus there was a photo where it is next to a guys macbook and you can see HTC at the top of the phone, which wouldn't be there if it was a real gphone.
    12-15-2009 12:00 PM
    It's not 'fake', it's just not a gphone. Tbh, I was never sold on the rumors to begin with. Everything said about it just made it seem like another high end android phone. Plus there was a photo where it is next to a guys macbook and you can see HTC at the top of the phone, which wouldn't be there if it was a real gphone.
    The OP is simply saying there is no "Google Phone" not that the HTC device seen in pictures lately is fake. So yes, the "Google Phone", at this point, is non-existent and "fake".
    12-15-2009 12:24 PM
    Good point. Though, it does go to show the affect rumors can have. One guy says, I got a gphone, look a pic...and everyone is all over it as a real gphone. Instead of breaking it down for it most likely really is.
    12-15-2009 12:59 PM
    Good point. Though, it does go to show the affect rumors can have. One guy says, I got a gphone, look a pic...and everyone is all over it as a real gphone. Instead of breaking it down for it most likely really is.
    I completely agree and I mentioned that yesterday in this thread here:

http://forum.androidcentral.com/nexu...much-hype.html

Just never made much sense and never seemed real.
    12-15-2009 01:20 PM
    its not fake, its just not as big was what people are expecting
    12-18-2009 03:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD