Another New Nexus Owner....

OKATVRIDER

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Hells Yeah.....

i love this thing, i was using a G1 for 2 years before i picked this one up...I debated over and over of getting the Nexus S or the MT4G for my upgrade but just couldn't see myself getting either with 2011 around the corner and all the new phones that will be coming out....i searched on craigslist for a few weeks untill a deal came up that i couldnt pass up...$250 for the N1 with car dock...it was game over after that and couldnt put the phone down yesterday...it is running 2.2.1 and not rooted at all....

Few questions

--Super user App? does this come with phone or from previous owner?

--Sending picturs in text message, i took a pic with the phone and tried to send in text msg and it wouldnt send to other person. Anyway to resolve this?

I love this phone..super fast, camera is bad ass....I loved my G1 but had to get something different

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Hells Yeah.....

i love this thing, i was using a G1 for 2 years before i picked this one up...I debated over and over of getting the Nexus S or the MT4G for my upgrade but just couldn't see myself getting either with 2011 around the corner and all the new phones that will be coming out....i searched on craigslist for a few weeks untill a deal came up that i couldnt pass up...$250 for the N1 with car dock...it was game over after that and couldnt put the phone down yesterday...it is running 2.2.1 and not rooted at all....

Few questions

--Super user App? does this come with phone or from previous owner?

--Sending picturs in text message, i took a pic with the phone and tried to send in text msg and it wouldnt send to other person. Anyway to resolve this?

I love this phone..super fast, camera is bad ass....I loved my G1 but had to get something different

No this is not something that comes with the phone. Super user app indicates that this phone was rooted. it most likely is still rooted, Super user access allows you to deeply customize your phone from custom versions of android to simple things like taking screen shot. best and quickest way to check if you have super user access still is to download a app that requires root. when you try to access the app it will ask super user permissions, if you are denied then its not rooted

are you using an application like handcent to send the pictures over text?

And congrats on the device its a good one :)

big_time2

Jan 13, 2010
Visit site
You got a really good deal on it, unless there is something wrong with it.

A friend of mine has been trying to get one on craigslist recently and couldn't find a cheap one, so I ended up getting it for him through my developer account, which was cheaper than the prices we found on craigslist.

going_home

Jelly Bean ? Jelly Belly!
Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
I put my Nexus One on Craigslist a couple weeks ago and got an offer
of $200. Needless to say I still have it.
I'd give it to a family member before I'd sell it for that.

;)

matthiasj

Aug 1, 2010
Visit site
I got my Nexus in June and it hasn't left my side. Best phone I ever owned (out of Blackberrys/iPhones). Still the best android phone you can get on AT&T. I've got a contract upgrade available and as soon as the Olympus comes out on AT&T I'll be getting it. Probably use the Nexus as a backup...I couldn't see getting rid of it

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
It's always smart to keep a backup phone just incase something happens with your other one! That way you never have to buy another phone if you lose or damage one, and you can always switch the sim cards back and forth if you get bored! :)

OKATVRIDER

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
I can finally play ANGRY BIRDS hahaha....

i wasnt able to play it on my G1...its so nice to be able to have enough room on the phone and have more then 5 apps installed and not be out of memory.

This things runs super smooth..i cant put it down. Im on Tmobile and i was getting 2.16 MB down and .60 Upload on 3G...not the best numbers im sure as others get though.......

OKATVRIDER

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Question

How can u tell the difference between the Tmobile and ATT N1's?

I am on Tmobile and it seems to be running fine....

Im just curious if can u tell from the outside or something?

danger-rat

Nov 12, 2010
Visit site
Question

How can u tell the difference between the Tmobile and ATT N1's?

I am on Tmobile and it seems to be running fine....

Im just curious if can u tell from the outside or something?

The serial number under the battery, ending in 9100 is T-mo, 9110 is AT&T

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

Reactions: avid0n3

RayStinkle

Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
i still say the nexus one is one of the best android phones out there. at least for me on ATT...build quality is still not been surpassed.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon