What do you want for your Nexus One?

TaeKwonDonkey

Dec 18, 2009
Visit site
Personally I want in the next update

• Multitouch!!!
  • No more constantly switching between EDGE and 3G
  • More home screens, preferably ten+
  • More live wallpapers, and an update on the current ones so that the Polar Clock will work.
  • Something that gets rid of the 3D launcher and goes back to a 2D one that will allow it to be faster and not cling back to a certain position
  • More than just 9 dots for the password thing, my sister is able to figure out mine every time I change it:eek:
  • Weather and News widgets straight from Google, the third party one that came with the phone was the fifth biggest battery drainer on the phone
  • If I want to switch the position of two apps on the home screens, I should just be able to drag on and drop it on the other.
  • More widgets in general

Other stuff
  • Otterbox Commuter Case
  • Car and Home Docks

MedioGringo

Jan 10, 2010
Visit site
Better music app
More social networking integration
Better games
Smart dialer
Hulu app, Vimeo app, ESPN app
Native task manager
Media Sync
Native wireless syncing software (this will never happen, Google is in love with the "cloud")
Native video app with Divx support

frunkiss

Dec 23, 2009
Visit site
Personally I want in the next update

• Multitouch!!!
  • No more constantly switching between EDGE and 3G
  • More home screens, preferably ten+
  • More live wallpapers, and an update on the current ones so that the Polar Clock will work.
  • Something that gets rid of the 3D launcher and goes back to a 2D one that will allow it to be faster and not cling back to a certain position
  • More than just 9 dots for the password thing, my sister is able to figure out mine every time I change it:eek:
  • Weather and News widgets straight from Google, the third party one that came with the phone was the fifth biggest battery drainer on the phone
  • If I want to switch the position of two apps on the home screens, I should just be able to drag on and drop it on the other.
  • More widgets in general

Other stuff
  • Otterbox Commuter Case
  • Car and Home Docks

and I would love the phone itself. I'll decide by wednesday.

SiNJiN#CB

Jan 11, 2010
Visit site
Dang...10+ screens? I'm kind of overwhelmed of the 7 screen the Hero gives you...but, then...the N1 does have an easier method of going from screen to screen. So, when I get my N1 today...I might come back and agree with you.:)

Scotts2Cents

Jan 11, 2010
Visit site
At this point I'd just be happy for WiFi to work! Constantly dropping the Wifi signal (that my G1 never dropped) and not reconnecting to when it does drop!

undefined

Jan 20, 2010
Visit site
A nice charging dock (no cables), those conectors on the bottom should do the trick.

Fast release of EU versions so we can all (or "the brave") get pinch-to-zoom sadly the hard way.

ILoveBlythe

Dec 14, 2009
www.fhtmus.com
-The docks- car and home
-A nice media player, specifically music
-Ability to move media files around to differant folders w/o a. third party app.
-A better speaker, I would pay a $100 to put a nice speaker on this thing
-the upcoming siedio innocase II and the battery that uses the stock cover. Hurry up guys;)
-A fix for the 3G issue for the ones that are having it.
-Always more widgets
-And a better screen, LOL,jk, this thing is awesome no