01-26-2010 07:14 PM
34 12
tools
    Personally I want in the next update

• Multitouch!!!
    • No more constantly switching between EDGE and 3G
    • More home screens, preferably ten+
    • More live wallpapers, and an update on the current ones so that the Polar Clock will work.
    • Something that gets rid of the 3D launcher and goes back to a 2D one that will allow it to be faster and not cling back to a certain position
    • More than just 9 dots for the password thing, my sister is able to figure out mine every time I change it:o
    • Weather and News widgets straight from Google, the third party one that came with the phone was the fifth biggest battery drainer on the phone
    • If I want to switch the position of two apps on the home screens, I should just be able to drag on and drop it on the other.
    • More widgets in general

Other stuff
    • Otterbox Commuter Case
    • Car and Home Docks
    01-10-2010 07:41 PM
    Multimedia Docking Station like the Droid's would be nice.
    01-10-2010 08:04 PM
    Better music app
    More social networking integration
    Better games
    Smart dialer
    Hulu app, Vimeo app, ESPN app
    Native task manager
    Media Sync
    Native wireless syncing software (this will never happen, Google is in love with the "cloud")
    Native video app with Divx support
    01-10-2010 08:35 PM
    Personally I want in the next update

• Multitouch!!!
    • No more constantly switching between EDGE and 3G
    • More home screens, preferably ten+
    • More live wallpapers, and an update on the current ones so that the Polar Clock will work.
    • Something that gets rid of the 3D launcher and goes back to a 2D one that will allow it to be faster and not cling back to a certain position
    • More than just 9 dots for the password thing, my sister is able to figure out mine every time I change it:o
    • Weather and News widgets straight from Google, the third party one that came with the phone was the fifth biggest battery drainer on the phone
    • If I want to switch the position of two apps on the home screens, I should just be able to drag on and drop it on the other.
    • More widgets in general

Other stuff
    • Otterbox Commuter Case
    • Car and Home Docks
    and I would love the phone itself. I'll decide by wednesday.
    01-10-2010 10:23 PM
    the very successful iPhone app/game Tap Tap Revenge 3
    01-10-2010 11:17 PM
    my girlfriend would switch immediately if there was an android version of tap tap revenge.
    01-11-2010 12:30 AM
    Dang...10+ screens? I'm kind of overwhelmed of the 7 screen the Hero gives you...but, then...the N1 does have an easier method of going from screen to screen. So, when I get my N1 today...I might come back and agree with you.
    01-11-2010 02:05 PM
    I want one for sprint!
    01-11-2010 02:46 PM
    At this point I'd just be happy for WiFi to work! Constantly dropping the Wifi signal (that my G1 never dropped) and not reconnecting to when it does drop!
    01-11-2010 02:47 PM
    At this point I'd just be happy for WiFi to work! Constantly dropping the Wifi signal (that my G1 never dropped) and not reconnecting to when it does drop!
    Are you using Wirless g, g mimo, or N?
    01-11-2010 08:43 PM
    Htc sense ui...
    01-11-2010 09:07 PM
    Are you using Wirless g, g mimo, or N?
    Belkin N+ router broadcasting 802.11b & 802.11g & 802.11n
    01-11-2010 09:33 PM
    Belkin N+ router broadcasting 802.11b & 802.11g & 802.11n
    Sorry bud, I don't know how to help you
    01-11-2010 10:19 PM
    I want the CAR DOCK now so I can use Google Navigation without fear of being in an accident! =)
    01-12-2010 01:39 PM
    - FM radio!
    - better battery life!
    01-12-2010 04:18 PM
    oops... double post...
    01-12-2010 04:33 PM
    A nice charging dock (no cables), those conectors on the bottom should do the trick.

Fast release of EU versions so we can all (or "the brave") get pinch-to-zoom sadly the hard way.
    01-20-2010 05:13 PM
    -The docks- car and home
    -A nice media player, specifically music
    -Ability to move media files around to differant folders w/o a. third party app.
    -A better speaker, I would pay a $100 to put a nice speaker on this thing
    -the upcoming siedio innocase II and the battery that uses the stock cover. Hurry up guys
    -A fix for the 3G issue for the ones that are having it.
    -Always more widgets
    -And a better screen, LOL,jk, this thing is awesome no
    01-20-2010 06:11 PM
    Its a bit weird there haven't been any accessories like docks released yet.. let alone I have not heard much news on anything at all.
    01-20-2010 06:14 PM
    Yea it is. I'm sure there coming. I would like to see seidio do a couple of car and home docks that work with the innocases.
    01-20-2010 06:28 PM
    Here is the singlemost thing I want from the Nexus One: BETTER BATTERY LIFE!!!!

(mine is so bad, I've contacted HTC and they are sending me a replacement... I'm not holding my breath on it being tremendously better, but there's always hope - as some users are reporting quite outstanding battery life... )
    01-21-2010 10:20 AM
    Surprised no one has mentioned this yet...

We currently have only 217mb available to use on our Nexus One because the current kernel does not support more. I want the full 512mb of RAM available for usage. I get down to only 20mb free at times! I know this will be addressed soon, but I'm hoping very soon...maybe next patch?

Also, might as well add Multitouch support in Google apps. Apparently there is no patent, but it will still need lawyers for Apple's attempted patent.

Here is the singlemost thing I want from the Nexus One: BETTER BATTERY LIFE!!!!

(mine is so bad, I've contacted HTC and they are sending me a replacement... I'm not holding my breath on it being tremendously better, but there's always hope - as some users are reporting quite outstanding battery life... )
    A full charge lasts me a day, but I keep a lot of apps open at all time. The battery life is pretty good for a smartphone, but our battery technology still needs to improve.
    01-22-2010 06:10 PM
    Missed call message on screen rather than symbol bar
    01-23-2010 12:39 PM
    and for better prices.
    better prices? i think its priced pretty competitively
    01-23-2010 04:06 PM
    Yes I agree with the more battery life.

And also I have not had that much problem with the 3G/edge, but I do not have much 3g in my area anyway.

And it does have some trouble with some WiFi on some routers. At home it works fine on Netgear, but Linksys at work has troubles at times.

The Multi touch for maps would be nice. But I use the Dolphin browser that uses the multi touch and it works fine. But it would be nice for maps, pics and other stuff on the N1.

I also use Slidescreen as my home and it helps out on the battery life and also use Power Manger for better battery life. Still the battery does go faster than other phones I have used.
    01-23-2010 04:11 PM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD