How are you carrying your Nexus ?

kgwyn#AC

Jan 28, 2010
Visit site
I got a Swiss Leatherware case I use. it has the beltclip which is a necessity for me. it also fits the phone and is good protection for it. I won't carry it in my pocket for fear of scratching the screen or smashing the phone.

GadgetMomma

Jan 28, 2010
jennbailey0706.wordpress.com
My phone is arriving tomorrow, and I already have three cases ready to go for it!

I'm not hard on my phones, so usually the jelly cases or plastic cases work well for me, so that's what I'm starting off with.

Amazon.com: Premium Flexi Crystal Plastic Skin Snap-on Case for Google Phone Nexus One 1 - Hot Pink Diamond Checkers Plaid Print: Cell Phones & Service

Nexus One Rubberized Phone Case - Rose Pink

The first case I also have in green. I'm so excited to get my phone tomorrow and try on my cases!!

P.S. That www.talkietech.com website has a lot of cases - mainly just surface protection, nothing hard core,but enough against everyday scratches. I have a beautiful black and pink Otterbox for my iphone, and I am dying for them to come out with one for my N1 - keeping my fingers crossed!!

Last edited:

akdakd1814

Feb 22, 2010
Visit site
do you all use those plastic screen protectors? Or have most people kinda gotten over those? I think I agree that with reasonable caution (don't stick it in your pocket with your keys) the fact that the screen is glass should mean its pretty durable.

LCW

Jan 12, 2010
Visit site
usually use my neoprene pouch... but just recently received this nice leather case - horizontal style... it's an awesome case, but i'm finding myself just not a case guy (don't like having something on my belt...

Thinking of maybe selling it... PM me if interested...

3BHTNSP01_1.jpg
3BHTNSP01_3.jpg
3BHTNSP01_6.jpg

PDair Leather Case for HTC Google Nexus One - Horizontal Pouch Type (Black) by PDair - PDair.com

ChuckG73

Feb 10, 2010
Visit site
I brought a Seidio Innocase II and Seidio screen protector for a phone I do not even own yet.....waiting for it to come to verizon. If Otterbox came out with a case I migt be interested in that as well.

edoublediz

Banned
Jan 26, 2010
Visit site
you guys should all be writing switcheasy.com and pleading with them to start making cases for the N1. they absolutely hands down make the best cases for the iphone/ipodtouch. most stylish, well made, protective cases out. their two piece designs combine a softer case around the entire phone and a hard plastic shell that protects the corners and more depending on which model.

cycler

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
+1 for Switcheasy. I had two for my old iPhone 3G and have recently checked but they don't have anything for my Nexus One. I use the slip case it came with and a plastic snap case I got on Ebay for cheap. I needed a plastic case I could stick a tab onto to fit on my car mount.

Tiestarian

Mar 7, 2010
Visit site
I'm using the sleeve that came with it at the moment... really want to use it without anything but haven't plucked up the courage to yet :p

Mar 15, 2010
Visit site
Combo protection

1st thing I bought was a Clarivue Ultra-clear Screen Protector
2nd a premium silicon skin
3rd carried in a Marware CEO Premiere Leather Horizontal Case

I've seen the damage that the snap-on hard cases have done to the Apple iPhone and I want to avoid that with my Nexus One.

Last edited:

BL117

Mar 26, 2010
www.flickr.com
Just received my Sena Leather Skin case. Looks nice and fits well except it comes to close to the edges of the screen. This prevents you from easily pulling down the alert bar as well as makes it difficult to type in portrait mode. This case also covers the camera, flash, and rear microphone. Probably going to stamp a small hole in the back of the case for this. Comes with optional belt clip peg and belt clip. I used to use the InCase Power Slider on my iPhone 3gS and am hoping someone releases something similar for the Nexus One. I'd have posted links but since this is my first post that is not allowed.

Duvi

Oct 24, 2008
Visit site
Bare, also using the sleeve that was provided for now.

I'm thinking of going with a Seidio Snap case for it. I have that on my 3Gs and love it.

Innocase II would be my 2nd choice.

ChuckG73

Feb 10, 2010
Visit site
I am not carrying a Nexus One because I am a VZW customer..., but in anticipation of getting it some day I have purchased a Seidio Innocase II. I am using a Droid Eris naked now and am loving it, but after dropping 600 dollars on the N1 it make take me awhile before I go naked again. My blackbeery Curve is in a hard shell Body Glove case and I am amazed at how beat up the case is and the BB is still like new.