How are you carrying your Nexus ?

richxps

Jan 6, 2010
Visit site
hi all just figure i start a case thread. How is everyone carrying this new toy ?
Mine is currently in the OEM sleeve that it came with.

Ryan32

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
Mine goes in my pocket. Cases are a hassle, and it's a glass screen... Should be tough enough to put up with average use... by the time the glass screen gets dinged up, i'll be moving on to a better phone anyway.

MaxLaw

Jan 11, 2010
Visit site
Body Glove

I am using the same Body Glove carrier that I carried my Palm Treo Pro around in. Did not care for their OEM sleeve....too tight. I ordered something off of the Internet but it is not a custom fit...and may not be better than what I now am using. Oh, well....can't wait for Body Glove to have a Nexus One carrier!:D

LCW

Jan 12, 2010
Visit site
in my pocket, using the supplied neoprene sleeve, which actually I find extremely handy and a good idea... which i never thought I'd like when first opening the box... my first reaction was "how stupid"... but actually it's brilliant! i'm a "caseless" type of guy... i had 2 iphones and hated putting cases on them, and just ended up carrying them naked... but that leaves them unprotected.... at least with the sleeve, gives the Nexus some cushion... but when actually using it, there's no case to ruin the experience... it feels so nice in hand, i wouldn't want a thick clunky case ruining that.... ;)

AZbear

Nov 3, 2009
Visit site
No Case or sleeve. I tried the sleeve but by the time I actually got it out of my pocket and then out of the sleeve I missed the call

Jeremy

Original Member
Oct 24, 2008
Visit site
Will be using my Sena Ultra Slim case that I use with my iPhone or Moto Droid. Whichever fits on the N1 better.

DrewCSchultz

Dec 1, 2009
Visit site
I'm going naked. I used the Verizon latex cover on my Storm for a year until I got sick of trying to pull it out of my jeans pocket. I've since gotten over my paranoia, and now I go nude. It's just too pretty to cover up with a case.

Darthbull

Dec 22, 2008
Visit site
Just put in my pre-order for the Seidio Innocase II coming out for the N1. Expected release date is the week of Feb 2. I hope it's nice. I've been happy with prior Seidio products for my iPhone and Blackberry devices.

mbaird

Dec 31, 2009
Visit site
Using some silicone case that I got off ebay for under $6. Fits perfectly, I'm really impressed with the fit and overall quality for something that was less than $6 after shipping. Will probably upgrade to the Seidio case eventually, but kind of waiting to see what else comes out.

Yahma

Jan 12, 2010
Visit site
I tried one of the cheap $6 silicon black cases from eBay and the fit was perfect on my Nexus One; however, I don't like when I put it in my pocket, the lint and dust sticks to the silicon. So I ended up getting a hard plastic case from eBay. It fits even snugger and tighter than the aforementioned silicon case and dust/lint does not stick to it. I am very pleased with my new $8 hard plastic case.

androidmom

Jan 27, 2010
Visit site
I really a good case! I have dropped my N1 twice and scratched it up pretty good! I had a Jelly type case on my iphone after I bounced it and cracked the screen. Being I women, I put it in my purse when I can, in my pocket otherwise. But Id love to hear your case recommendations and review a few on my blog (Android Mom)

Anyone have a link to the ebay ones that work good?

hawonjung

Jan 23, 2009
Visit site
now i don't use the pouch any more. i just carry it around w/out case nor screen protector.
I had screen protector for a while from seidio, i loved it but i feel like w/out one has better respond to touch screen.